Would you like a higher conversion rate for your content? You certainly would no doubt.
When you can write high conversions content, you’ll never want for customers or clients. Creating content that converts helps your business to prosper and grow.
In this post, you’ll learn how to write high conversion website pages, landing pages, and emails.
1. Examine Your Product Or Service To Build A Content Framework
This content framework is the structure upon which your high converting content will be based. This framework is the features and benefits of your product or service.
To build your framework, you should start by asking and answering a number of key questions, such as:
- What problem does this product or service solve?
- What solution does this product or service provide?
- What are the features of this product or service?
- What are the benefits of this product or service?
While features are an important part of your product or service, your main focus should on the benefits you provide. Because people don’t buy features, they buy benefits and solutions.
One good way to find the benefit of a feature is read the feature then ask the question, so what? Your answer to this “so what” question will help you find the benefit of that feature.
2. See The World Through The Eyes Of Your Customers Or Clients
Step into your customers or clients world and see that world as they do. This will help you to develop empathy for them and write more targeted content.
Here’s a two-step process to help you:
1. Survey your customers’ to find out how they feel about your product or service. This can be done in person, by phone, or by email. But you need to ask them such questions as:
- How would you describe this product or service?
- What questions did you have before purchasing?
- What product or service features were important?
- What product or service benefits were important?
- How did this product or service help you the most
2. Create buyer personas for your products and services. These will include this kind of information on your market:
- their average age and income
- their occupation or profession
- a list of the problems they face
- a list of the solutions they want
You can get the information you need from your company sales records and your surveys to write your buyer personas.
In addition, you should give each of your buyer personas a first name. Then when writing your content, write directly to this one person only, even if you’re writing to 100,000 other people.
3. Write Killer Content That Gives You A High Conversion Rate
Writing high converting content is not about casting a magic spell on your market but about following a simple process. Here’s that process:
1. Write a headline to grab your market’s attention. To do this, take the main problem solves and the main benefit it provides. And put this info into a headline writing formula. Then write 10 to 20 headlines and use the one you feel is the best. and use the best one.
2. Write your body copy content by using a conversational tone that is simple and easy to understand. And you should also use a copywriting formula to help structure this content as well.
Here’s one classic copywriting writing formula called the PAS Formula. The PAS acronym stands for:
- Problem: Clearly identify the problem the prospect is having.
- Agitate: Take the problem and then magnify it may time over.
- Solution: Give them a solution with your product or service.
Here’s a short list of great copywriting formulas that you can use to help you produce some great content.
3. Include some kind of social proof in your content to make it stronger. This social proof can be a client list, a case study, a testimonial, and so on.
4. Create Offers To Help You Get A Larger And Faster Response
Offers are designed to help you get a more timely response from your market for your products or services. There are two basic kinds of offers:
- offers that give extra incentives buy
- offers that lower resistance to buying
Offers that give extra incentives to buy
Here are some examples:
- Order Today And Get Free Shipping!
- Free Consultant To First 100 Callers!
- Quantities Are Limited So Act Now!
- Free $100 Gift Card For Ordering Now!
Offers that lower resistance to buying
Here are some examples:
- Risk-Free 30 Day Trial No Obligation!
- Get A Full 1 Year Limited Warranty!
- Full 90-Day Money Back Guarantee!
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. No Risk!
Both of these kinds of offers will help you get a higher conversion rate for your content. And these offers are only limited by your imagination.
So, set up a swipe file and when you find compelling offers put them in this file. Then use this file as inspiration to help you create offers for your website pages, landing pages, and emails.
5. Create A Strong Call To Action To Motivate Your Market To Act
A strong call to action is critical to the conversion rate of your website pages, landing pages, and emails.
And a strong call to action is the most effective way to get your prospect to take action. Here are some examples:
- Start Your Free Trial Now!
- Order Your Supplies Today!
- Don’t Delay Sign Up Today!
- Start Your Subscription Now!
Your call to action can be a creatively designed button or just a good old fashion colored text link.
But whatever kind of call to action you use, make sure that it stands out in a contrasting manner to get easily noticed.
Creating high converting content is a skill you can master by building a content framework, looking at the world through your buyer’s eyes, writing killer content, creating great offers, and writing a strong call to action to motivate your market.
Producing this kind of content will take your marketing to a new level. And all you have to do is use these five secrets and add your own creativity to the mix.
Creating the content you need can be a time consuming and frustrating process. But it doesn’t have to be because I’m here to help you. Contact me today for the content you need!